As more marketers compete for attention in today’s hyper-connected world, creating thumb-stopping ‘content moments’ has become critical to marketing success.
Learn how to stop the thumb in this intensive content marketing workshop.
If you’re a marketer struggling to make content drive meaningful engagement and ROI in your organisation then the #nxsyd Boot Camp is an ideal place to kick-start your content marketing efforts in 2016.
#nxsyd has partnered with content marketing agency King Content, who are globally recognised for creating award-winning end-to-end content marketing strategies, in order to present an in-depth and exclusive workshop on developing thumb-stopping content strategies.
Learn the secrets to viral content, how to develop an effective content strategy for your brand and what the most-effective formats and distribution tactics are to get your content noticed.
More event details
Following an in-depth theory session presented by King Content and a Q&A with #nxsyd, you will participate in a hands-on workshop experience with King Content’s expert team where you will be able to apply what you’ve learnt and develop an actionable content strategy.
If you tick any of the below topics then this event is FOR YOU:
- I want to know how I can use content to drive ROI for my brand
- I need guidance on how content can be incorporated into my current marketing mix
- I want to know the right techniques to develop and manage an effective content strategy
- I want to learn about the process for creating viral content
- I need to know how to measure content marketing success