In this three hour seminar, we will set the scene by sharing research, insights and predictions for the next wave of digital disruption followed by a panel discussion with the ‘game changers’ who are reinventing how we work, rest and play.
Attendees will also engage in hands-on session to apply what they’ve learnt to develop an actionable strategy, rethinking their traditional response to a PR/Marketing brief.
The workshop will cover:
- Expert insights, case studies and tips to be a more effective PR/Marketer
- Disruption 101 – demystifying disruption and how you can prepare for the next wave
- Practical session – learn new ways to approach a PR/marketing brief
More event details
Our speakers will cover:
- The impact of digital disruption on business and marketing (research, trends)
- How companies are challenging the status quo and securing a foothold in a competitive market
- Challenges facing today’s PRs and marketers, and how to overcome them
- Identifying the opportunities ahead to grow your business.
Who would benefit from attending?
- Marketing, digital, PR and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
- Anyone interested in the future of digital communication
- Jenny Wilson | Deloitte | Partner – Customer Strategy and Insights Practice
- Emily Callahan | Skyscanner| Senior Marketing Manager for APAC
- Roden Vuong | Twitter | Content Strategist
- Tim Lau | Airtasker | Founder
Panel Facilitator: Michelle Larmer | LinkedIn | Twitter
MC: Kyra Washington | LinkedIn | Twitter
Your ticket includes a theory led presentation, discussion and practical workshop with coffee and tea.