Due to popular demand we have rescheduled this event for Monday August 12, at The Spice Cellar.
More event details
Have you been wondering how to make social media work for your brand? Would you like advice on managing a crisis, creating content, generating fan engagement or insight into which platforms work best for different brands?
Then join us on Monday, 15 July at Spice Cellar for Managing a Brand's Social Media and hear from our panel of leading experts as they discuss all things social media. Gain insight into how to create the best social media strategy for your brand and learn how to make your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages more of an online interactive community, opposed to just an online advertising platform.
Our Media Panel includes:
- James Fitzgerald, Program Director for Social Media Knowledge (SMK) will discuss how to create winning content on social media in order to increase followers and better manage your brand's reputation.
- Douglas Nicol, Creative Partner/Owner at The Works, (the agency behind the recent study into Australians' use of Instagram) will share insights into world's fastest-growing social media platform and case studies of their work with brands on Instagram and other social media.
- Emily Knox, Social Media Strategiest at Deepend, will dicuss how to gather audience insights using social media and using social media beyond Facebook.
Topics covered include:
- What to consider when managing a brand's social media
- How to manage a crisis situation and negative feedback on Facebook and Twitter
- The best social media platforms for your brand
- Insight into Instagram and how brands can use it better
- Tips and tricks for better Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- The future of social media - what will be the next big thing
Want to know more? – Submit a suggested question for our panellists via Twitter @NetworxSydney and use the hashtag #nxsyd
Who would benefit from atttending:
- PR, advertising and marketing professionals, including Account Directors, Managers and Executives, Assistants and Interns
- Business Owners and Directors
- Marketing & Communication Executives and Consultants
Win amazing lucky door prizes!