More event details
From the logistics of delivering a seamless event, to obtaining media coverage across print, broadcast and digital, to the etiquette involved in working with talent, our next Networx on Tuesday 25 March will look at creating stellar events, and will examine what events can do for your brand.
Our panel of industry experts will share their experience in working in event management and marketing strategy, providing case studies of successful large-scale events, partnerships and sponsorships, as well discussing what can go wrong – and what to do when it does!
Join us to gain new insights into the winning formula for your next event.
Our Industry Panel includes:
- David Grant, Director and Producer at David Grant Pty Ltd has been a leading authority in event management in Australia for over 28 years. David will share his tips on successful events, global event trends, and a number of high-profile case studies.
- Jonathon Moran, News Editor Entertainment/Columnist Sydney Confidential will give us the scoop on the factors that guarantee his/media attendance at an event, and what elements the hottest parties have in common.
- Alexis Green, Communications Manager at Clinique will discuss the role that events play in Clinique’s marketing strategy, and will share her experience in delivering numerous product launches and events, successful brand partnerships and working with celebrities such as Beyoncé and Elizabeth Hurley.
Topics covered include:
- The logistics of creating and delivering a standout event
- ROI and what you should expect events to deliver for your brand
- Sponsorships and partnering with events
- Obtaining media coverage and social buzz
- Working with talent
- Emerging trends in the event area
Want to know more? – Submit a suggested question for our panellists via Twitter @NetworxSydney and use the hashtag #nxsyd
Who Would Benefit From Attending:
- PR, marketing and advertising professionals, including Account Managers, Consultants, Assistants and Interns
- Business Owners and Directors
- Marketing & Communication Executives
Creating Buzzworthy Events
Join the Conversation#nxsyd
Here’s a sneaky peek at the speakers for this event.
David GrantDirector/Producer David Grant Pty Ltd
After 28 years at the forefront of events, David Grant is widely acclaimed as an Australian event industry pioneer who continues to lead the industry in style, creativity and innovation. His client list is the envy of his peers and ranges from the world’s most discerning luxury brands to a who’s who of global blue chip corporates.
David has won over 35 industry awards, including MEA's "Australian Event Organiser of the Year" a record 10 times, and has been honoured with an Order of Australia (AM)
David has an extensive international career, having worked continuously throughout Europe, Asia and the USA for the past 15 years, on 9 Summer and Winter Olympic Games, 3 SuperBowls and numerous other international events, giving him a unique insight into global event trends
Johnathon MoranThe Daily & Sunday Telegraph
Jonathon Moran - or J.Mo as he’s known - is Australia's authority on all things entertainment - music, film, tv and celebrities in general. News Editor of Entertainment at The Daily and Sunday Telegraph’s, he’s interviewed the world's biggest stars, among them Madonna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. J.Mo started his journalism career in the press gallery at Parliament House in Canberra and subsequently covered general news, sport, finance and NSW state parliament. He's an all rounder who lives and breathes his job. This year, his Confidential on Nova radio show went national, broadcast on the Nova network from 7pm to 9pm on Sunday night.
Alexis GreenCommunications Manager Clinque
Alexis has worked in beauty PR for the last 10 years across prestige beauty brands, locally and overseas. During this time, highlights have included bringing Beyonce to Australia for a fragrance launch, Elizabeth Hurley’s Pink Ribbon visit, winning 5 Beauty Directory Star Awards in the last two years and the relaunch of the world’s number 1 moisturiser Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+.