More event details
As the traditional media landscape continues to shift with even more emphasis being put towards online and social media, PR and marketing professionals can be left wondering if bloggers are the new journalists and what else we can do to maximise this powerful medium. From reviews and competitions, to product endorsements and sponsorship's, blogs allow your brand to reach an influential audience instantaneously,
Join us on Monday 22 April at Hotel CBD as we navigate the blogosphere and unearth Australia's most influential bloggers. We'll also glean expert tips on how to create a must read blog for your brand and unveil the future place blogs will have in your marketing mix.
Our Media Panel includes:
- Social Callout Co-founder and Ambassador for Best Australian Blogs Competition Valerie Khoo will discuss how brands can engage with bloggers more effectively, the top blogs you should be working with and how to write a must read blog for your brand.
- Nuffnang Country Manager David Krupp shares just how powerful blogs really are, divulging the extensive reach the Australian blogger community has and where the blogging world will be heading in the future.
- Hair Romance Blogger Christina Butcher addresses how she likes to work with brands and what it takes to create a blog that reaches more than 200,000 people every month.
Topics covered include:
- How brands can engage with bloggers more effectively
- Top blogs you should be working with
- Australia's most powerful bloggers
- The future of blogging
- Tips and tricks for creating an engaging blog for your brand
Want to know more? – Submit a suggested question for our panellists via Twitter @NetworxSydney and use the hashtag #nxsyd
Who would benefit from atttending:
- PR and marketing professionals, including Account Directors, Managers and Executives, Assistants and Interns
- Business Owners and Directors
- Marketing & Communication Executives and Consultants
Win amazing lucky door prizes:
- $50 Mr Gift voucher
- Edible Blooms Mother's Day Bouquet
- 2 x movie passes to Palace Cinemas, valued at $40
- Single Vineyard Cellars Wine Pack
The Power of Blogs
Join the Conversation#nxsyd
Here’s a sneaky peek at the speakers for this event.
David KruppCountry Manager - Nuffnang Blogger Agency
David joined Nuffnang in 2009 after a two year stint at MySpace. In that time he has seen an increasing shift of % spend towards social media, in particular blog marketing. Since joining Nuffnang, David has overseen Nuffnang achieve a minimum of 50%YOY revenue growth and an increase in the size of Nuffnang's community by of 700%.
Valerie KhooCo-founder Social Callout / Managing Director of Australian Writers' Centre / Blogger
Valerie Khoo is co-founder of SocialCallout.com, a service that connects brands and agencies with influential bloggers. She is also ambassador of the national Best Australian Blogs Competition and is managing director of the Australian Writers' Centre. Valerie's popular blog "Enterprise" is syndicated across six Fairfax news sites. Her personal blog is regularly named as one of the Top 20 business blogs in Australia. Valerie speaks regularly on how bloggers can engage with brands at blogging conferences and events around Australia. She is author of the bestselling book "Power Stories: The 8 Stories You MUST Tell to Build an Epic Business
Christina ButcherBlogger - Hair Romance, Nail Romance and Mr and Mrs Romance
Christina Butcher started her first blog Hair Romance in 2010 and turned it into a full time business within 18 months. She was voted in the Top 50 Bloggers for Kidspot in 2012 and named as one of Problogger’s Top 15 Bloggers to watch in 2013. Christina has since launched Nail Romance and Mr and Mrs Romance with her husband Jim. She self-published two successful ebooks and her third book will be published in the US this year. Christina has spoken at international conferences about the business of blogging and how to use social media to build your brand.