#nxsyd will break the media mould and toast a mega 10 years of delivering informative and inspirational networking seminar events to communication pros all over Sydney. We want to say a HUGE thank you for your ongoing commitment to #nxsyd and so we’re putting on a soiree and insightful panel pow-wow with our favourite media stars. You will be greeted by our lovely #nxsyd team and enjoy exquisitely crafted food by our venue partner, Merivale and its team of hot chefs, and drink to your heart’s content. Plus, there’ll be special guests of the #nxsyd alumni and a juicy take home bag brimming with everyday essentials.
More event details
But wait, is there something missing?
A #nxsyd party is nothing shy of an informative panel discussion and back by popular demand our media panel will tell you how it is. From the winning combination of creating compelling and impactful pitches to receiving OMG responses and getting your story heard, our panel will tell you how to front the media pack. We’ll force the panel to divulge one step further to show you the link between powerful pitching and the importance of understanding your audience which should leave you clearing any doubt and uncertainty you have in your sell-in. We all possess a strong voice so learn how to harness your pitch and be the best you can be.
If you tick any of the below topics then this event is FOR YOU:
- Get the low down from the horse’s mouth about the current media landscape
- How media assess a PR pitch
- Insights into receiving an event invitation, spokesperson or sponsorship opportunity
- Tips on nurturing media contacts
- Advice on when/how to present a story idea
- How to best work with media in a time of urgency
- Pet PR hates from journalists
- Success stories – how bravery lands opportunity