Our breakfast panel will come together to share their experiences and insights on how to directly manage a brand and restore its reputation when it’s under scrutiny by the media and major stakeholders.
We’ll also discuss the significant impact social media and social networking are having on how brands are perceived and how to gracefully handle an online PR crisis with brand advocates.
Whether you work for international brands with celebrity sponsorship deals or smaller local brands with tailored communication plans, this panel discussion led by Networx Sydney, is designed to provide the tools and techniques for senior managers to drive and instil best practice in communication and engagement strategy when crisis hits.
More event details
Our speakers will cover:
- How do leading brands organise themselves for optimal reputation management?
- How has crisis management changed as a result of real-time social communications such as Twitter and Facebook?
- How are the best organisations actively listening and participating in social conversations?
- What is the role of marketers in strengthening brands online?
- What are the most effective technologies/tools to help you listen, monitor, optimise, and engage via traditional and new media
Who would benefit from attending?
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
- Anyone interested in brand reputation
Your ticket includes facilitated networking, 1 x panel discussion, event giveaways, and attendee list prior to the event, and delicious buffet breakfast.