You know how lots of your creative ideas come to you first thing in the morning and usually in the shower? Well, although we can’t quite put on an event in the luxury of your own home (or could we?) #nxsyd and its uber cool venue partner Merivale have cleverly prepared a breakfast pow wow session for anyone serious about advancing their personal brand, business brand, or to achieve Market Leader status because if you can’t beat em’, then you’ll need to join em’.
In a 40-minute interview style session, we’ll find out how Bree and Sara directly influence readers, shift consumer opinions and drive word of mouth for a brand. We’ll also dive into a discussion about how social media has enabled people to quickly reach out to their marketplace, and has provided opportunities for entrepreneurs to gradually generate a reputation, build their profile, and convince others that they are an authority in their niche or market as a whole.
More event details
As you sip on your espresso and create your own breakfast plate from our wholesome and delectable buffet, you will be greeted by two of the country’s highly esteemed digital entrepreneurs who know a thing or two about the perfect selfie.
Brands might love Instagram but influencers still dominate the platform, and it’s not unusual for someone to ask a talent agent what the artist’s social media following is before expressing interest about their skills and experience. This breakfast is not just for PRs and marketers but for individuals looking to start a blog or a current blogger who is ready to kick things into full gear and earn money.
If you tick any of the below topics then this event is FOR YOU:
- Who are the power players?
- What defines an online influencer
- Identifying and evaluating influencers
- Creating engaging online experience
- Emerging opportunities for brands
- Successful blogger/brand partnerships
- Individuals looking to start a blog
- New & current bloggers who are now ready to kick things in full gear – meaning you want to turn that blogging hobby into a business!
- Companies looking to connect with bloggers
- Companies who want to learn the best ways to work with bloggers